Monday, March 8, 2010

Nursing a Nurse


My sister, Meredith is also my good friend. Here is a photo of her choking her husband on New Year's Day when they were visiting us.
Meredith had serious back surgery last week, plus she had several complications.
I headed up to Franklin, Tn. to be her live in nurse when she got out of the hospital.
Since she is an R.N., it's a wee bit of a challenge to nurse a nurse. She was groggy but still took her own blood pressure and mine! I was thankful for all the kind friends who brought delicious meals that I only had to heat up!
When I headed home, my sister had traded the walker for a back brace. We are all thankful that she is improving day by day.
Most of all our family is very thankful for all the prayers!!!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

I like your blog! I know Meredith appreciated the nurse's nurse.