Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Walking in the Light


We are celebrating the Epiphany season. In church we sang the song that Henry and I chose to have everyone sing at our wedding thirty four years ago. It brought back great memories! (We held hands.)

I want to walk as a child of the light;
I want to follow Jesus
God sent the stars to give light to the world
The star of my life is Jesus.

Chorus:
In Him there is no darkness at all,
The night and the day are both alike;
The Lamb is the light of the city of God;
Shine out of my heart, Lord Jesus

I want to kneel at the feet of the King;
I want to worship Jesus,
He showed His love when He died on the cross;
The light of my life is Jesus.

I want to walk as a child of the King;
I want to glorify Jesus
He reigns in heaven at the right hand of God,
soon to come again for us.

Comforting words to sing in tough times.
"Cast your cares upon the Lord, for He cares for you." I Peter 5:7

No comments: