Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Power of the Ultrasound Photo


My husband and I received a precious gift from the LORD last week!

We saw our first glimpse of our new granddaughter who is not born yet!

How amazing to be able to peek inside our daughter, thanks to an ultrasound machine in Swedish Hospital in Ballard, Washington and view a photo taken in what was once a secret place but that now can be posted on Facebook, so all can see the newest member of our family!

It certainly is a confirmation that an unborn baby is not a blob of tissue, but an little human being with a face!

We are so excited to meet this new, little girl and hold her in our arms come June.

"LORD, you have examined me and you know me... You created every part of me;
you put me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because you are to be feared;
... when I was growing in secret, you knew that I was there- " from Psalm 139

No comments: